[Dprglist] A week of depth cameras...

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:53:45 PDT 2021

Markus,
      Would love to see a demo of the sensor. I hope you can make a RBNV
sometime soon. RBNV usually lasts about 1.5 hours, maybe you can drop in
late (details: https://www.dprg.org/category/news/
<https://www.dprg.org/category/news/>).
Regards,
Doug P

*Espros TOFcam-611:*
max range:    3 meters
resolution:      8x8 pixels
FOV:             12x12 deg
cost:               $138
other:              100k Lux performance

*Espros TOFcam-635:*
max range:    7.5 meters / narrow: 15 meters
resolution:     160x60 pixels / narrow: 3x3 pixels
FOV:              50x19 deg / narrow: 5x5 deg
cost:               $240
other:             100k Lux performance