[Dprglist] A week of depth cameras...

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:21:52 PDT 2021

Just a note on the realsense product line - the discontinuation notice was
about their vertical product integrations like the tracking camera and
specific gesture and facial id products. The stereo depth camera line is
not being discontinued. I'm receiving active support from Intel on the 4xx
series cameras. Not that I'm claiming they won't end up dropping those too
- their strategy and marketing communications with customers regarding
these products has been sloppy at best.   But right now they are claiming
the depth camera products will live on.
-karim