[Dprglist] uber death

Ezra Christensen ezracc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:01:10 PDT 2018

The interior video footage did show the driver was not paying attention.
After seeing the exterior footage and scene, I was surprised the car
didn't detect and react to the pedestrian. Overall, it's not looking
good for Uber.

Nothing against Zachary Moore personally - I'm still withholding
judgment until a full analysis is done. Fortunately, we have more than 2
seconds to make a decision.