[Dprglist] I need some opinions....

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:19:51 PST 2022

Harold,
      I have had a 4 channel hacked Rigol DS1054 oscilloscope for a few
years and love it. When you have the extra channels, it is amazing how
often you find a use for them. For logic analyzer needs, I use an
inexpensive USB logic analyzer (8 channels, ~$10) which is a great tool and
very adequate for my needs. I am not a fan of USB oscilloscopes. The small
oscilloscopes are so portable and do not require lugging a laptop to your
work station.

If I were you, I would go with the Siglent oscilloscope.

Regards,
Doug P.