[Dprglist] On Behavior Trees [Was: self driving trucks and the desert]

Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:06:25 PDT 2021

BTs provide the means of changing the overall behavior from a high
level. In one competition there were 3 main task to be performed. At the
highest level the BT allowed all three to be stated as a simple list of
three items with sub-trees for their specific requirements.

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*
/Mystic Lake Software/ <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>