[Dprglist] SBC's for Controlling Robot

Chris N netterchris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:12:22 PST 2021

1) I can only suggest the fairly obvious:  add a power source that is dedicated to powering either your SBC or your Oak or both.     Of course that assumes you have room for it.   If space is tight, maybe you could go for 2 separate 1S cells so that you can place them on your platform where there is room, but still wire them up in series so you end up with a 2S LiPo or 2S LiIon that you then step down to 5.2V