[Dprglist] SBC's for Controlling Robot

Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:45:46 PST 2021

Folks at the meeting mentioned that Pis generally don't pull the power
that is specified. I looked again at the specs for earlier Pis. I'd
forgotten the Pi 3B had built in WiFi. Since I have one, I powered it up
using an SD card that was already in place. It booted fine and power
draw is much lower than the 'rating'. Now I just need to remember how to
set up doing remote development from my PC to the Pi.

Might look at a Pi 4 when they become available in the middle of 2022.

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*
/Mystic Lake Software/ <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>