[Dprglist] Google Meeting

Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 15:18:28 PST 2021

Hi all,

Testing my setup for the video group tonight. When I do the preview
testing my speakers / headphones repeat what I am saying. Is this
normal? It is confusing since the audio output is slightly delayed from
what I am saying. Does this occur during an actual meeting?

There was some kind of noise from my system last week so trying with a
microphone and speakers / headphones on the computer audio. Was using
the mike on my camera last week.

I'm on Ubuntu Linux.

I do have a presentation on Behavior trees ready to go.

--

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*