[Dprglist] BNO085 and vibration

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Thu Jul 22 21:34:09 PDT 2021

Chris,

Are you sure that the yaw error is being caused by the vibration of the
lidar?  Rather than the magnetic effects of the spinning motor and
electronics?   I've seen normal servos alter the yaw when driven back
and forth if they are too close to the IMU.

David

On 7/22/21 9:20 PM, Chris N via DPRGlist wro