[Dprglist] Robo magellan techniques explained

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Sat Jul 17 08:34:07 PDT 2021

Sergei,

Thanks for re-posting the link to my talk to the RSSC list, and for the
kind words.   I've been up in the mountains for a few weeks and just
back sorting through my emails, so sorry for the delayed response.  If
you or others on the RSSC list have questions or comments those are
welcome here or on the RSSC list server, or the HBRC list server.   I'll
try to keep up :)

warmest regards,

David