[Dprglist] Links to new updates on HoverSim and DIY tools for video production and streaming

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:06:48 PDT 2021

FWIW

I've recently started a website with a handful of goals:

   - share content I've created on my own site
   - experiment with Wordpress
   - complete an assignment for an ongoing web analytics course

If any of this interests you, I'd appreciate if you would click on
whichever link below catches your eye. Or by all means - forward the links
to somebody else who might be interested. By doing so - you'll hopefully
enjoy what you see, and as a nice side effect you'll generate anonymous web
traffic that can help me learn to drive tools like Google Analytics and
Google Tag Manager...

At this first link, you can learn how OBS and NDI can enable DIY video
production and streaming
<https://testbedzone.com/obs-and-ndi-a-powerful-toolset-for-diy-video-production-and-streaming/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=dprgdlist&utm_campaign=helloworld&utm_content=obsndi>.
It’s amazing what one can do these days with open source and freemium tools.

This second link includes my recent presentation to the Seattle Robotics
Society Robothon about HoverSim - a mecanum wheel robot that can simulate
hovercraft
<https://testbedzone.com/hoversim-a-hovercraft-simulator-using-mecanum-wheels/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=dprgdlist&utm_campaign=helloworld&utm_content=hoversim>or
the spaceship in the classic Asteroids arcade game.

Note that I gave HoverSim presentation via OBS. So there actually is a
common thread here...

Thanks,

Carl