[Dprglist] Odometry Calculations

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Fri Aug 20 21:21:17 PDT 2021

Hi Murray,

Thanks for the feedback and the generous offer.  A book, hmm? Seems like
a lot of work :)  But if I keep updating the slides from the talk, maybe
it will happen organically, as it were.

It actually never occurred to me that folks might want use the slide
deck independent of the talk, until Paul Bouchier asked for a copy.
Short sighted on my part.  For example, none of the code snippets have
comments, or very sparse comments, as I assumed I would be doing that
part live.

Let me ponder this.

cheers!

David