[Dprglist] Odometry Calculations

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Fri Aug 20 14:10:37 PDT 2021

Hi David,

Even when not looked at alongside the over three hour video you
posted to YouTube, just the 106 pages of your slide deck alone
clearly represents both a huge amount of effort as well as one
of the clearest roadmaps for someone building the navigational
foundation for a Behavior-Based robot. You've done all the
graphics and narrated it; it seems you're in an excellent place
to publish the material as a book!

I'd certainly buy one, and recommend it to my robot-building
friends...  :-)

[And with a background as a writer and editor I'd offer to edit
it if you needed someone in that regard.]

In any case, thanks *very* much for both the video presentation
and the PDF, both are extremely helpful.

Cheers,

Murray