[Dprglist] Odometry Calculations

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Fri Aug 20 12:42:21 PDT 2021

Howdy,

On Doug's recommendation I've edited the slide deck from the talk to
correct the math errors that Pat found.  I also added a slide to the end
of the deck in answer to some questions I've had, that describes the
subsumption arbitrator code.

There is a copy available here:

http://www.geology.smu.edu/dpa-www/robo/dprg-12jun2021/dprg-talk-1.pdf

and I've also sent a copy to Doug to be uploaded to the webpage and
linked from the youtube channel?

thanks

David