[Dprglist] 2 wheel balancing "car"

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:09:28 PDT 2021

I agree, I'm not sure I've seen anything convincing in the form of
long-running balancing robots other than nBot. And most of these platforms
are not robots in the DPRG autonomous sense - they are pretty much toys.

The performance envelope of nBot's chassis seems to be a great fit for its
autonomous roaming capabilities - mostly indoors, but you've done a lot of
outdoor testing too. I'm just wondering if you have any kind of interest in
supporting higher speeds? Into the danger zone where the robot can move
faster than you can?