[Dprglist] 2 wheel balancing "car"

David davida at smu.edu
Mon Apr 5 20:49:43 PDT 2021

Karim,

I think 2003 was when the nBot was first published.  Looks like this
fellow has a very robust platform.  Kudos to anyone who can make a robot
balance.

I will say there are now lots of two wheel balancers out there. Most
seem to be content to get the platform to balance and they are done.
Most of the videos, like these, are just of the platform balancing. Not
many take the next logical step and add sensors and behaviors.  (You
know, like nBot).

My experience has been that introduces a whole new level of challenge.

cheers!

David