[Dprglist] Free Robotics Book

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Thu Oct 1 23:15:13 PDT 2020

Hi Rud,

Thanks for the reference! That book is also available for free for
online reading or downloading from ResearchGate, for those who don't
have either an Amazon account or a Kindle:

  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322177050_Elements_of_Robotics/fulltext/5a4a80c9a6fdcce197211448/Elements-of-Robotics.pdf

As there's a whole chapter on "Robotic Motion and Odometry", with
secions such as "Linear Odometry", "Odometry with Turns", etc. I
think there'll be a few people here who will appreciate the book.

Cheers,

Murray