[Dprglist] Rayo Pinky-Pie 7.0

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 07:03:48 PDT 2018

 Eric,
   I suggest that you consider having a Arduino Mega sent your way. It takes
 more physical space, but has many more GIO pins. Also, it has 6 external
interrupt pins and I believe 3 PinChange interrupt ports, as well as,
pretty much more of everything else. I was wondering about your pin
assignments for your encoders. It looks like you plan to use a tachometer
type encoder and not quadrature encoders. The Mega would allow you to use
quadrature encoders. Everything that you have done on the Uno can be
transported to the Mega (you might need to change a pin assignment or two).
It would allow you more freedom to expand. Here is a link to a reasonably
priced Mega, http://www.microcenter.com/product/486545/arduino-mega-2560.

Regards,
Doug P.