[Dprglist] Open Source Curiosity type rover from NASA

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:27:13 PDT 2018

James,http://
    I agree. if you go to the forum,  there is an alternate design that
lost out that has a reduced price and more 3D printed parts. It doesn't use
the nice Pololu motors and I suspect is more fragile, but it also has
additional food for thought. The link is
http://s15.zetaboards.com/JPL_OpenSource_Rover/forum/5249612/ . Really cool
stuff.

Regards,
Doug P.