[Dprglist] LF intersection angle rule

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Fri Dec 8 22:36:20 PST 2017

Doug,

I'd say the crossing in your drawing was about either 30 degrees or 150 degrees, and since it could come in on either side, I'd have to look for both. I am not asking that the rules state which side the angle is measured from. My issue is that I am developing a two-step test that covers all the conditions in the Challenge, but in the steps I need to include something that rejects the intersections. I am OK with rejecting any line that is 70 degrees to 110 degrees on either side. If the intersecting line is straight, the test is a bit more robust. If each side is 70 to 110 degrees (a bent intersecting line), my two-step test might fail.

Doing it "that's just wrong" way,
John Swindle