[Dprglist] LF intersection angle rule

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 06:18:03 PST 2017

John,
    Currently, the intersecting lines are always straight and all
intersections are 90 degrees. Curves lines at an intersection would be a
possible addition to further challenge courses (interesting idea). The link
to the course layout is at
https://www.dprg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/DPRG-Roborama-2011b-Challenge-Level-LF-Course.pdf
<https://www.dprg.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/DPRG-Roborama-2011b-Challenge-Level-LF-Course.pdf>
If you have any additional questions, let me know. I would love to see your
work on the tests that you are developing.

Regards,
Doug P.