[Dprglist] Seeing the RoboColumbus cones

Steve Edwards steve.edwards214 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:33:13 PST 2016

Flame cultivator in actionhttps://youtu.be/PuuSJf8JHq4

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Anderson <davida at smu.edu> Date: 12/6/16  12:20 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: John Swindle <swindle at compuserve.com>, dprglist at lists.dprg.org Subject: Re: [Dprglist] Seeing the RoboColumbus cones

    Flame cultivator.  Awesome.  I googled "cotton farm flame
    cultivator" and came up with this:

    https://flameengineering.com/pages/agricultural-flaming-guide

    Invented by one Price McLemore in 1938.   Clever.  I want to see one
    in action!

    cheers

    dpa

    On 12/05/2016 11:28 PM, John Swindle