[Dprglist] Seeing the RoboColumbus cones

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 5 22:53:50 PST 2016

Dave,

As a child, I loved watching four rows (8 burners) of fire shooting out of the cultivator. Looks like a slow rocket in the field. Treflan and other modern herbicides became more cost-effective than the flame cultivator.

Sorry to belabor an off topic item, but my favorite image of a flame cultivator is as the heat for cauldrons of fried catfish at the Grady Lions Club Fish Fry. They fried one ton of catfish each year.

Got me fired up!

John Swindlenull