[Dprglist] If you do Facebook, please follow DPRG

Paul Bouchier paul.bouchier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:12:01 PDT 2024

On Facebook, search for DPRG. It will show you "Dallas Personal Robotics
Group (DPRG)". Click the "Follow" button.

If a post from DPRG appears in your feed, please like it.

You'll get highlights from RBNV - sometimes I post a link to a particularly
good segment of a Tuesday RBNV meeting.

I'm trying to grow the channel organically, in order to grow DPRG by
attracting new members. We currently have 726 followers but no engagement.
I've started posting content a couple of times a week, and if you folks
engage with the channel it should elevate it and cause the algorithm to
present DPRG posts to others with similar interests.

Thank you for your support

Paul Bouchier
DPRG President