[Dprglist] Monthly meeting time - the members have spoken - third Saturday 10am

Anderson, David davida at mail.smu.edu
Mon Feb 19 20:28:49 PST 2024

Cool.

My calendar shows 18 March 2024 as a Monday. Should that be the 16th?

cheers
dpa

On 2/19/24 10:17 PM, Paul Bouchier via DPRGlist wrote:
DPRG folks,

The March in-person + remote meeting will be on Saturday March 18. Agenda and remote video details TBA.

The attached image shows the survey results. The third Saturday, 10am is the winner, and overall the 10am idea got much better traction than the noon time slot. If we have to change it on occasion, the Fourth Saturday at 10 would be next most popular followed by the first Saturday at 10am.

'Thank you to all the members who responded, and thank you if you wrote in a comment - we reviewed them, but ultimately the voting was clear enough.

See you on the

Paul Bouchier

[image.png]