[Dprglist] Monthly meeting time - the members have spoken - third Saturday 10am

Paul Bouchier paul.bouchier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:21:08 PST 2024

[Dprglist] Monthly meeting time - the members have spoken - third Saturday
10am*Paul Bouchier* paul.bouchier at gmail.com
<dprglist%40lists.dprg.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BDprglist%5D%20Monthly%20meeting%20time%20-%20the%20members%20have%20spoken%20-%20third%0A%20Saturday%2010am&In-Reply-To=%3CCABfe6oTx3LS3c6i157JkF_yMKp-9oahG864ucHEWSvARFUMgDQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
*Mon Feb 19 20:17:57 PST 2024*

   <http://lists.dprg.org/pipermail/dprglist-dprg.org/2024-February/002245.html>
   <http://lists.dprg.org/pipermail/dprglist-dprg.org/2024-February/date.html#2246>
    [ thread ]
   <http://lists.dprg.org/pipermail/dprglist-dprg.org/2024-February/thread.html#2246>
    [ subject ]
   <http://lists.dprg.org/pipermail/dprglist-dprg.org/2024-February/subject.html#2246>
    [ author ]
   <http://lists.dprg.org/pipermail/dprglist-dprg.org/2024-February/author.html#2246>

------------------------------

DPRG folks,

The March in-person + remote meeting will be on Saturday March 18. Agenda
and remote video details TBA.

The attached image shows the survey results. The third Saturday, 10am is
the winner, and overall the 10am idea got much better traction than the
noon time slot. If we have to change it on occasion, the Fourth Saturday at
10 would be next most popular followed by the first Saturday at 10am.

'Thank you to all the members who responded, and thank you if you wrote in
a comment - we reviewed them, but ultimately the voting was clear enough.

See you on the

Paul Bouchier

[image: image.png]