[Dprglist] Clarifying the purpose of the new email server

Paul Bouchier paul.bouchier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 19:33:39 PDT 2024

The intent of the new email server is for it to replace the existing one,
and that all current list-members would be migrated on an opt-in basis.
That will give you the opportunity to change your identity, or opt-out, or
whatever. list-members who we cannot contact will not be migrated. The new
list, like the current list, will be open to all - be they DPRG paid-up
members or not. Again, it is envisioned as a replacement that works
according to the same policies as the current server (to the extent
possible), only works better.

If you have questions or concerns, please let me know, or come to RBNV. You
can reach me by emailing president at dprg.org.

Thanks

Paul