[Dprglist] Roborama Practice Sessions

David Steele (Carr) David.Steele at Halliburton.com
Thu Apr 20 11:57:17 PDT 2023

When are the practice sessions scheduled in DMS' Interactive Room?

FYI, I don't see them listed on the DMS Event page.

I do see the Interactive Room is booked this Saturday from 10 am - 2 pm.

If you would like me to post the practice sessions on the Events page, let me know.

Thank You & Regards,
David
David Steele
Sr. Technical Advisor-MLT
2550 Country Club Dr.
Carrollton, TX 75006
Email: david.steele at halliburton.com<mailto:david.steele at halliburton.com>
Cell: +1 972-971-0561

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.