[Dprglist] Seattle Robotics Society has announced\posted its two 2023 Robotics Events!!!

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 14:26:51 PDT 2023

Hi robot builders\enthusiasts,

Please visit   https://robothon.org/    for all the details and registration
information!!!

On the home page (near the top), we have published the following events:

*	On June 10, 2023 we will have our Virtual Robothon Exhibition -
registration is open now and fills-up fast, so register today!!!!
*	On Sept 9, 2023 we will have our Robo-Magellan Plus event - our 1st
in-person \ all outdoor event since before COVID hit!! Make your build plans
and register today!!!

Please distribute this email ad far-and-wide to people\groups you know who
may like to participate!!!!

Look forward to seeing you soon and meeting new robot friends as these
events,

Donna

SRS planning committee member, web-site administrator & web-page designer