[Dprglist] Will Kuhnle

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Fri Nov 18 20:14:41 PST 2022

So sorry to hear this.  I've been out of town and wasn't able to attend
the RoboColumbus this year because of a funeral.  And now Will.  I
second Karim's motion.  And if we don't have an honor roll, seems like a
good time to start one.  Maybe just add a page to dprg.org.

And value all the folks who are still with us.

Peace,

David

--
David Anderson