[Dprglist] RBNV Addenda

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:59:38 PST 2022

David,
     It makes sense to allow videos for gold and black stars since videos
allow for better and clearer meeting flow. For example, Carl's outdoor
rover video from last night. It would be a time consuming and difficult
demo to do live in the meeting. The stars are meant to show progress since
the last meeting, therefore the clarification of how to get a star. A great
meeting with 5 gold stars! I believe that is a record.
Regards,
Doug P.