[Dprglist] Oak-D Lite

secretary at dprg.org secretary at dprg.org
Sat Jan 1 14:19:32 PST 2022

Tested my Oak-D-lite and it is working well using a Rpi4 and the demo
program. Some observations:

1. My Rpi4 setup initially was using a SSD instead of a SD card. The load
from the SSD and the Oak-D-lite together was sufficient to cause the
Oak-D-lite to drop out and the Rpi to gitch after a few seconds. Either
using a power splitter or only an SD card resolved the issue.

2. If you run the Oak-D-lite in a darkened room where the center camera
doesn't see much, the depth cameras will still show an image.

3. Demo program runs at ~9 frames per sec.

4. Minimum depth "Z" is ~0.4 meters.

Regards,
Doug P.

3.