[Dprglist] DPRG- Feb 2022 Monthly Meeting Next Week on 19 Feb - Not Today...

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 04:48:35 PST 2022

Hi All,

For anybody with a *2nd Saturday* DPRG meeting habit -

We have deferred February's meeting from the 2nd Saturday (today)
*to the 3rd Saturday (next Saturday)*.

Hence - Looking forward to see y'all *NEXT Saturday 19 Feb* - when Jack
will present his inspiring quest to build CoolBot - an autonomous drink
delivery robot. Plus- at risk of spoilers- we plan a couple recognition
announcements...

More info here:
https://www.meetup.com/Build-More-Robots-with-DPRG/events/283805446/

BMR,
(Build More Robots)
Carl,   Acting/  Interim/ Stand-In/ Not-Forever DPRG President

ps.  reminder that DPRG is still on the hunt for [ <candidates> | <a
candidate> ] for DPRG President. Feel free to step up as <a candidate> ;-)