[Dprglist] I need some opinions....

pulcher at killercomputing.com pulcher at killercomputing.com
Wed Feb 2 14:11:03 PST 2022

Yeah, that may be that path to take.

harold

From: Doug Paradis <paradug at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2022 4:00 PM
To: Harold Pulcher <pulcher at killercomputing.com>
Cc: rud.merriam at gmail.com; DPRG <dprglist at lists.dprg.org>; Rud Merriam <rudmerriam at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Dprglist] I need some opinions....

Harold,

     I also noticed that Siglent sells a wifi dongle for that scope ($49). That might mean that you could put the scope screen out on the web.

Regards,

Doug P.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 3:50 PM Doug Paradis <paradug at gmail.com <mailto:paradug at gmail.com> > wrote:

Harold,

     Most of the portable oscilloscopes have the ability to take screenshots and transfer via USB (not sure about the Siglent, but would be greatly surprised if it didn't) . When I am teaching I often use the screen shots in a PowerPoint presentation. This allows you to make your point without fumbling around in real time.

Regards,

Doug P.