[Dprglist] Lego, Raspberry and Python Project - Reaction Wheel Inverted Pendulum

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Sun Aug 21 17:08:13 PDT 2022

PS, forgot to mention.  Since the bottom end of his pendulum is fixed,
an IMU is not really needed.  A simple low-friction pot will do to
deduce the angle.   That's how I began my balancing robot experiments
back in the before time:
http://www.geology.smu.edu/dpa-www/robo/nbot/polebot.mpg

cheers!

dpa