[Dprglist] 2D TOF sensor array project

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:07:22 PDT 2022

David,
      As you mentioned the FRS is ~6 per the article. Several people have
expressed interest in the STI VL53L1X type of sensor and this project shows
how to make a 180 deg array using 9 of them and a Nuecleo board. The code
can be found  in the STI app note at
https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-img017.html. This would be a
leg up for any one considering this type of sensor. How the VL53L1x sensors
work can be found at
https://community.element14.com/learn/learning-center/essentials/w/documents/5037/time-of-flight-sensors?ICID=I-CT-LP-TC-0000515-2D_LIDAR-LEARN_MORE_TOF-NOV21-WF2601054
. You may need to have an e14 account.