[Dprglist] CircuitPython for NUCLEO STM32L476RG

Thalanayar Muthukumar tnkumar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:58:45 PDT 2021

Have any of you worked with CircuitPython (not Micropython) on any of the
STM32 boards? The reason I ask is that for some of the peripheral boards
like motor controllers from Adafruit, they are supported on CircuitPython
and not MicroPython.

These (https://circuitpython.org/downloads?q=STM32) are the STM32 boards
supported by CircuitPython and
here (https://circuitpython.readthedocs.io/en/7.0.x/ports/stm/README.html)
is guidance on how to support new STM32 boards in CircuitPython.

During the weekend, I was able to get my NUCLEO board working with I2C OLED
and BNO055, thanks to help from Jim Merkle and other folks from the
Personal Robotics and Adafruit Discord Servers.

Regards.
- Kumar