[Dprglist] Donkey Car charger questions

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:57:13 PDT 2021

Kumar,
      Looks like  a true issue with the wiring. Do not plug into the wall
until you sort it out. With the battery disconnected, measure the voltage
at the last connection. Is the polarity of the voltage reversed (ie., black
to red positive)? I am assuming that the purpose of the additional bit of
wire is to match the terminals of the battery. Please show a picture of the
end of the battery connector so we can tell what type it is. Same for the
connector that is going into the battery connector now.  Connectors have a
specification that can be looked up on the web. It looks like you have a
bad terminal converter.

Regards,
Doug P.