[Dprglist] Barry Jordan

Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:15:30 PDT 2021

Steve wrote:"...(anyone else?)"

Yes.  Vicki Taylor, who I believe was the first woman VP of the DPRG.   I
don't recall the details of how officers were voted in then, but I do
remember asking Vicki if she would be the VP after I had somehow gotten
myself voted in as president.

Thankfully for the club, she agreed, and she did a fantastic job.  Sadly,
she died far too young.