[Dprglist] Barry Jordan

Steve Rainwater steevithak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:14:56 PDT 2021

Sorry to hear about Barry Jordan. I only recently learned that Randy Dumse
died a while back too, I think in late 2020. I've recommended before that
we start a page on the website with photos and bios of our late members so
they won't be forgotten. At a minimum we should include Barry, Randy, Mike
Dodson, and Ralph Tenny (anyone else?)

There are some low res scans of the Dallas Observer article in my personal
blog with at least one BW photo of Barry here:

https://www.steevithak.com/2001/10/10/dprg-in-dallas-observer/

The Observer photos were shot by Dallas photographer Peter Calvin according
to the image credit. I looked Peter up on Facebook just now to see if we
could get any of his other photos from that shoot but it turns out he died
in 2019.

I think I may have shot photos at some of the RBNOs at Barry's house but I
was shooting film way back then, so they're not immediately accessible. I
need to scan all those photos from the good ol' days and post them online
when I get the time.

-Steve