[Dprglist] DPRG posted Libraries

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 21:58:14 PDT 2021

Donna,
     LMX (also called Libtask) is ported to MC68332, MiniRoboMinds
332, Mega2560,
Mega328, Teensy-LC, Teensy3.1 (https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/) using their
teensyduino library. I suspect that it would work with any Teensy. David
has also ported it to STM32F ARM boards, however you have to get the code
from him. There is a sample application that flashes 3 LEDs with various
timing named bmark-2.ino. It is a very useful example to learn about the
libtask library. I didn't realize that the documentation and the
bmark-2.ino example were not up in the github repository. The library
itself is located in the Club robot 2016 repository. I am pulling together
the parts that David shared in DPRG presentations. See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnrg4WAtxGQ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnrg4WAtxGQ> The new repository will be
named LMX.

Regards,