[Dprglist] Fwd: PAA5100JE Near Optical Flow SPI Breakout is now available at Pimoroni!

Iron Reign ironreignrobotics at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:54:17 PDT 2021

It might be a better fit for the team since they run on a fairly uniform
surface. Too late for this season - State Championship is next week and
there's nothing beyond that since Worlds was cancelled. But it should make
a good summer project.

I wasn't necessarily thinking it would be great for outdoor robots with
much more varied terrain.  But we'll try that out too. It might be a good
additional way to detect and compensate for wheel slippage.