[Dprglist] Fwd: PAA5100JE Near Optical Flow SPI Breakout is now available at Pimoroni!

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Tue Jun 8 16:24:59 PDT 2021

Hi Karim,

I'll be very interested in hearing how you and yours figure out the best way to
use these new sensors. I think overall they'll be very helpful to those wanting
some sort of optical odometry, or at least some kind of optical assist. As I
mentioned, even if it can't be used for truly accurate odometry over varied
surfaces it still might be very handy for driving in a straight line, or other
tricks we haven't even thought of yet.

Cheers,

Murray