[Dprglist] Outdoor Rover Series: Implementing Waypoint Navigation by David Anderson – DPRG Virtual Monthly Meeting, Jun 12th, 2021

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Tue Jun 8 01:58:15 PDT 2021

I was very happy to forward the announcement of David's presentation this
Saturday to the growing membership of our Personal Robotics server on
Discord, currently at 64 people, up from 50 last week.

I may have to get up rather early Sunday morning to attend but I wouldn't
miss this one... very exciting!

----

You can join the Personal Robotics Discord chat server by following the
invite link:

    https://discord.gg/sxZw4R4j

which will be good for seven days. Once you've joined you can chat via any
web browser or by installing the cross-platform Discord application, either
of which allows you to set your online status to Online, Idle, Do Not
Distrurb, or Invisible, the latter basically a "lurk" mode.

We have a mix of experienced roboticists as well as some younger people from
all over the world seeking help in designing and building robots. The
experienced members of the DPRG members are *very* welcome! And the less
experienced too. :-)

Cheers,

Murray