[Dprglist] Assisting PID odometry with an IMU

Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:24:23 PST 2021

My long term feeling is that kinesthetic sensing is useful but will not
solve the problem. People don't know precisely the position of limbs
just a "good enough" idea. The rest comes from other feedback loops such
as seeing my fingers move in my peripheral vision as I type this.

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*
/Mystic Lake Software/ <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>