[Dprglist] SRS contest

David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Sat Jan 16 12:51:54 PST 2021

The Team webpage pointed to from the "SRS Robothon" link from Donna that
I can get to using Firefox only has two options, download the app or use
the already installed app.  I see no option to use a browser.  There is
no "Continue on this browser" option.

I will ask for a third and final time and then I'll quit:  does anyone
actually have the URL for the browser option?

David