[Dprglist] SRS contest

David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Sat Jan 16 10:34:12 PST 2021

Ed,

Their web page says you can use "Teams" or just use a web browser.  But
when trying to connect it only offers the Teams link, no URL for a
browser to connect: "How would you like to connect?"   Options are to
use existing Teams app or to download new one. No URL in sight.  Perhaps
that link is available somewhere else?

David