[Dprglist] We need your vote!

deltagraph at aol.com deltagraph at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 07:31:04 PST 2021

Dear DPRG Members,
We still are short of a quorum for this Saturday's election.If you are a member, please take a second to send an email to election at dprg.org
as described below.
This will prevent chaos at this Saturday's virtual meeting.

Thanks,Ron Grant

Repeating Carl's Words:

Welcome to 2021 !
Following DPRG tradition (and bylaws) - we need to elect officers for the coming new year.
All dues paying DPRG members in good standing are encouraged to vote.
To vote for the proposed slate, simply
   - email election at dprg.org
   - include verbage like “I vote for the proposed officer slate”, or “I vote for the following people for office”
Our volunteer election official will collect & tally votes by registered members. You can also deliver in-person or proxy votes early in the 9 Jan meeting.

For more information about the election, renewing DPRG membership or officially joining DPRG - visit https://www.dprg.org/time-for-dprg-members-to-vote-for-2021-officers/
For questions, or to throw your hat in the ring  ;-) - email secretary at dprg.org.

Note the default Proposed Slate of Officers for 2020
President: Carl OttVice-President: Clay TimmonsTreasurer: Steve EdwardsSecretary: Doug ParadisLibrarian: John Kuhlenschmidt

Looking Forward to More Robots with DPRG in 2021
Carl