[Dprglist] DPRG Members: Please VOTE via Email - Let's REACH A QUORUM before this Saturday's Meeting!

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:52:07 PST 2021

*Welcome to 2021 !*

Following DPRG tradition (and bylaws) - *we need to elect officers* for the
coming new year.

All dues paying DPRG members in good standing are encouraged to vote.

To vote for the proposed slate,
simply

   1. *email* election at dprg.org
   2. *include verbage* like  “I vote for the proposed officer slate”, or
   “I vote for the following people for office”

Our volunteer election official will collect & tally votes by registered
members. You can also deliver in-person or proxy votes early in the 9 Jan
meeting
<https://www.meetup.com/Build-More-Robots-with-DPRG/events/275561486/>.

For more information about the election, renewing DPRG membership or
officially joining DPRG - visit
https://www.dprg.org/time-for-dprg-members-to-vote-for-2021-officers/

For questions, *or to throw your hat in the ring  ;-) *- email
secretary at dprg.org.

Note the default *Proposed Slate of Officers for 2020*

*President:* Carl Ott

*Vice-President:* Clay Timmons

*Treasurer:* Steve Edwards

*Secretary*: Doug Paradis

*Librarian:* John Kuhlenschmidt

Looking Forward to More Robots with DPRG in 2021

Carl