[Dprglist] Oak-D-Lite

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Wed Dec 15 13:28:40 PST 2021

Hi Rud,

What I can't figure out is that I clearly got the early bird discount (I was #98
in the queue) and I've put in my code and seen the amount I've already paid taken
out of the total but but I'm not seeing a US$79 price on checkout but US$149, which
makes this not so sweet a deal at all. I'll contact Luxonis but I'm guessing they're
pretty busy right now, any idea what's up with that?

Cheers,

Murray